If you can receive but not sent then you may need to use you ISP's smtp,
they should give you this with a logon username and password.
To make sure the settings are correct please follow these steps:
Below is the guide for authenticating yourself when using the vikatec.net SMTP mail server.
1. Open up MS Outlook Express.
2. On the Tools menu click Accounts, a pop up window will appear.
3. Click on the Mail tab. This will list all of your e-mail accounts. Select the e-mail account that you want to set-up with the
vikatec.net SMTP and then click the Properties button
This is all easy to do on your computer. If you have an email sending problem on your smart phone however, you might need to go about fixing it differently. When you find Mobile Phones with internet connection and a large screen, consider them as a handy alternative to computers for sending emails on the go. You might even be able to avoid some connection problems more common in computers.
4. Another pop-up window will appear. Click the Servers tab at the top. Change the 'Outgoing mail (SMTP)' address to
smtp.vikatec.net. Check the box for 'My server requires authentication' and then click the Settings button.
5. Check the 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' radio button. Then check the 'Remember password' box and click OK.
6. Now click Apply and then OK to close the Properties window.
Please email us if you need further help,
you can use our contact form if you do not have email
JustSupportUK™ by Vikatec Ltd for Domain Names, Email
Setup, uk Web Hosting and Website Design.